Your privacy is important to Legend Vinyl Ltd
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Legend Vinyl Ltd collects, and the ways in which Legend Vinyl Ltd uses that personal information.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), the data controller is Legend Vinyl Ltd, a UK Private limited Company with company number: 10118745,
Whose registered and operating office is:
Legend Vinyl Ltd
71-75 Shelton Street,
Please read the following carefully to understand Legend Vinyl’s views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
By visiting www.mylegendvinyl.co.uk (Website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION LEGEND VINYL MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Legend Vinyl may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give Legend Vinyl. You may give Legend Vinyl information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with Legend Vinyl by phone, including during telemarketing activities, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, subscribe to or participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Website including creating a profile, enter a competition, promotion or survey or by posting material to the Website, requesting further services and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give Legend Vinyl may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph.
Information Legend Vinyl collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website, Legend Vinyl may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products, suppliers, profiles and capabilities you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information Legend Vinyl receives from other sources. Legend Vinyl may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites Legend Vinyl operates or the other services Legend Vinyl provide. Legend Vinyl may also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Legend Vinyl uses the information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give Legend Vinyl. Legend Vinyl will use this information:
- to carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Legend Vinyl and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from Legend Vinyl;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services Legend Vinyl offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with the opportunity to provide feedback to Legend Vinyl;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services Legend Vinyl feel may interest you. If you are an existing member, Legend Vinyl will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new member or visitor to the Website, and where Legend Vinyl permits selected third parties to use your data, Legend Vinyl (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want Legend Vinyl to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please inform Legend Vinyl;
- to notify you about changes to Legend Vinyl’s service; and
to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information Legend Vinyl collects about you. Legend Vinyl will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of Legend Vinyl’s service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of Legend Vinyl’s efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising Legend Vinyl serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information Legend Vinyl receives from other sources. Legend Vinyl may combine this information with information you give to Legend Vinyl and information Legend Vinyl collects about you. Legend Vinyl may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information Legend Vinyl receives).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Legend Vinyl may share your personal information with any member of Legend Vinyl’s group.
Legend Vinyl may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract Legend Vinyl enter into with you;
advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist Legend Vinyl in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
- in the event that Legend Vinyl sell or buy any business or assets, in which case Legend Vinyl may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Legend Vinyl or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its members or visitors will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Legend Vinyl, its members, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE LEGEND VINYL STORES PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Legend Vinyl will do its best to protect your personal data, Legend Vinyl cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Once Legend Vinyl has received your information, Legend Vinyl will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Legend Vinyl not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Legend Vinyl will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it intends to use your data for such purposes or if Legend Vinyl intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by informing Legend Vinyl in writing. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Legend Vinyl at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Legend Vinyl’s partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Legend Vinyl does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Legend Vinyl may provide the option for you to unsubscribe from e-mails you receive from it.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Legend Vinyl’s costs in providing you with details of the information Legend Vinyl holds about you.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy and cookies policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com